Saturday, July 23, 2011

One Small Step for Man.....

Here I am! I was sitting here at home (as I'm often wont to do), when I suddenly realized, perplexed, that I don't speak out near as often as I should. But why, do you ask? Oh, I don't know. Out of laziness, apathy? Ignorance, or typical Americanism (a combination of all three, wrapped into one grotesque epidemic). Most importantly, was I letting this silence my voice?

Whatever it was, I decided to vanquish it once and for all. I logged off Facebook, flicked away whatever crumbs remained of my lunch off the desk, and set off in search of a way to be heard. Long story short, I found this URL, and went right off to work! Half the battle was deciding on a title of my quest, until I remembered I need only think of my goal- to not fall into the norm, to be... [drumroll].... atypical. Qwertypical.  :)   As they say, 'one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind'. 

(**Sidenote- this blog shall contain anything and everything from poems, epiphanies, journal entries, interesting/awesome stories, rules of life, bizarre facts, and bitchin' jokes. Oh, and some profanity. Have fun**)



2 comments: